433 Mhz Mini Wireless Receiver and Transmitter Remote Control Learning Code 1527 Decoder Module 4 Ch output With Learning Button
Learning Button diy kit For Arduino/ARM/MCU For Wireless Power switch socket remote control LED electric doors Etc.
Remote control switch,motorcycles, automobile anti-theft products, home security products, electric doors, shutter doors, windows, remote control socket, remote control LED, remote audio remote control electric doors, garage door remote control, remote control retractable doors, remote volume gate, pan doors, remote control door opener, door closing device control system, remote control curtains, alarm host, alarm, remote control motorcycle remote control electric cars, remote control MP3.
- Working Voltage : DC3.3~5V
- Quiescent Current : ≤5mA
- Working Frequency: 315MHz / 433MHz( Others can be customized )
- Receive Sensitivity: -108dB
- Receive Distance: 15 meters above
- Frequency band: ±0.2MHz
- Working Temperature : -25~75
- Working mode:Point move, self-locking, interlocking
- The output: 4 channel CMOS level signal Corresponding to the remote control ABCD 4 buttons.
- GND : groud or negative pole
- +V : DC3.3~5V input
- D0: Data output
- D1: Data output
- D2: Data output
- D3: Data output
- VT: Output
How To Programming:
1. Delete existing data: Press learning button 8 times. Response: LED flashes 7 times.
2. Learning remote code: press learning key once, twice or three times (see below).
LED turns on: learning mode is active. Press any button of the remote control.
LED indicator flashes three times: learning successfully completed.
3. Test: after the above operation , the receiver board can be controlled by the remote control .
More transmitters with different IDs can be learned and stored additionally, starting with step 2.
A mixture of different modes is possible.
Button usage (sets mode and starts pairing process):
Press once: Inching mode (Momentary Mode)
Press twice: self-Lock Mode (Toggle-Mode of the 4 Channels)
Press three times: interlocked mode (selected channel active and be cleared, if another channel becomes active)
(This instructions is provided by Manfred, thanks to Manfred)
- Transmitting power: 11dbm
- Distance: 200M
- Emission current: 10MA
- Standby current: less than 3UA
- Rate of fire: maximum 10KB / S
- Transmit deviation: +/- 7. 5KHZ / narrow-band emission
- Modulation: ASK
- Operating Voltage: DC 3V-24V
- Encoding : EV1527 1527 Learning code
- Customizable special code: MCU type.Optional fixed encoding type: PT2262 / EV1527 / HT6P20B
- Key data: A, B, C, D groups of 4 inputs can be combined into 15 groups.Standby current: <3UA
- Each module has a unique ID address code.
- All modules K1-K4 four key code is the same.
- - : Negative power supply
- +: Positive power supply, DC 3-24V
- K1: External input keys, short to ground start transmitting data to 1, the A button on the remote control.
- K2: External input keys, short to ground 2 start transmitting data, the equivalent of the remote control B button.
- K3: External input keys, short to ground start transmitting data 3, the equivalent of the C key on the remote control.
- K4: External input keys, short to ground 4 start transmitting data, the equivalent of the remote control D keys.
- ANT: transmitting antenna
- 1 Adet TX118SA-4 Verici Modül
- 1 Adet RX480-E4 Alıcı Modül
- 2 Adet Anten