Arduino SD Card RTC Data Logger Shield
Bu shield arduino uno, leonardo ve mega uyumludur. Kart üzerinde sdcard soketi ve rtc devresi mevcuttur. Gerçek zamanlı data kayıt yapabilme kaabiliyetini, arduino kartınıza eklemenizi sağlar.
- - A standard SD card reader is provided to allow FAT16 or FAT32 formatted SD cards up to 32GB in size to be read or written to and is compatible with the standard SD card library. The shield also contains appropriate level shifting circuitry to protect the 3.3V interface of your SD card.
- - DS1307 Real time clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the Arduino is unplugged. The battery backup lasts for 2 years.
- - A very useful protoyping area consisting of a grid of pads on a standard 0.1″ pitch provide an area to add your own components such as sensors to interface to your Arduino board.
- - Onboard 3.3v regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably runs SD cards that require a lot of power to run.
- - Two additional LEDs have been added which can be mapped to any of your Arduino’s digital pins for use as visual indicators.
- - The shield has a standard set of Arduino headers allowing additional compatible shields to be stacked.
- - Works with Arduino UNO, Duemilanove, Diecimila, Leonardo or ADK/Mega R3 or higher. ADK/Mega R2 or lower are not supported.
- The shield provides several useful features:
- - Dimensions (approximately): 68x52x19mm
- - Battery: CR1220 3V ( battery included )
- - Net Weight: 22 g
Paket İçeriği :
- 1 Adet Arduino SD Card RTC Data Logger Shield