GY-50 L3G4200D 3 Eksen Jiroskop Sensör Modülü
GY-50 L3G4200D Triple Axis Gyro Angular Velocity Sensor Module
This is a breakout board for the L3G4200D. the L3G4200D is a low-power three-axis angular rate sensor able to provide unprecedented stablility of zero rate level and sensitivity over temperature and time. It includes a sensing element and an IC interface capable of providing the measured angular rate to the external world through a digital interface (I2C/SPI).
The L3G4200D has a full scale of +/-250 / +/-500 / +/-2000 dps and is capable of measuring rates with a user-selectable bandwidth.These work great in gaming and virtual reality input devices, GPS navigation systems and robotics.With the given Arduino library, you can easliy setup your project as you get this product.
This component is ideally suited to adding a motion sensing to your project. This is the L3G4200D based module which outputs a digital signal for x, y and z motion. This allows you to calculate orientation with ease wherever your project.
The module outputs to I2C, when combined with free libraries it is possible to utilize the onboard processing capabilities to perform data conversions and combination of data for greater accuracy and precision. The module has a set of M3 mounting holes allowing for its easy attachment to a multitude of surfaces. Please contact us if you require assistance in configuring the unit.
- Three selectable full scales (250/500/2000 dps)
- I2C/SPI digital output interface
- 3 Axis gyro
- 16 bit-rate value data output
- Embedded temperature sensor
- 8-bit temperature data output
- Ultra-stable over temperature and time
- Two digital output lines (interrupt and data ready)
- Embedded FIFO
- Integrated low- and high-pass filters with user selectable bandwidth
- Wide supply voltage: 2.4 V to 3.6 V
- Low voltage-compatible IOs (1.8 V)
- Embedded power-down and sleep mode
- High shock survivability
- M3 Mounting holes (Centres 18mm apart)
- 8 Straight + 8 right angle jumpers included
- Designed to be compatible with standard 2.54mm sockets
- Extended operating temperature range (-40 °C to +85 °C)
The L3G4200D is a low-power three-axis angular rate sensor able to provide unprecedented stablility of zero rate level and sensitivity over temperature and time. It includes a sensing element and an IC interface capable of providing the measured angular rate to the external world through a digital interface (I2C/SPI).
The sensing element is manufactured using a dedicated micro-machining process developed by STMicroelectronics to produce inertial sensors and actuators on silicon wafers.
The IC interface is manufactured using a CMOS process that allows a high level of integration to design a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the sensing element characteristics.
The L3G4200D has a full scale of ±250/±500/±2000 dps and is capable of measuring rates with a user-selectable bandwidth.
The L3G4200D is available in a plastic land grid array (LGA) package and can operate within a temperature range of -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Gaming and virtual reality input devices
- Motion control with MMI (man-machine interface)
- GPS navigation systems
- Appliances and robotics