Büyütmek İçin Resime Tıkla
Ürün klon Jlink v9 programlayıcıdır. Ürün ile alakalı hiç bir teknik destek verilmez.
Ürün paketi açılarak test edilir. Çalıştığı görülerek kargolanır.
- J-Link is a USB powered JTAG emulator supporting a large number of CPU cores.
- Based on a 32-bit RISC CPU, it can communicate at high speed with the supported target CPUs. J-Link is used around the world in tens of thousand places for development and production (flash programming) purposes.
- J-Link is supported by all major IDEs such as IAR EWARM, Keil MDK, Rowley CrossWorks, Atollic TrueSTUDIO, IAR EWRX, Renesas HEW, Renesas e2studio, and many others.
- Including all models, more than 100,000 J-Links have been sold so far, making J-Link probably the most popular emulator for ARM cores and the de-facto standard.
- Direct download into flash memoryof most popular microcontrollers supported
- Supported CPUs: Any ARM7/9/11, Cortex-A5/A8/A9, Cortex-M0/M1/M3/M4, Cortex-R4, RX100/RX200/RX610/RX621/RX62N/RX62T/RX630/RX631/RX63N
- Download speed up to 1 MByte/second
- Supportsunlimited breakpointsin flash memory!1More info...
- Setting breakpoints inexternalflash memory of Cortex-M systems is possible with
- J-Link'sUnlimited Flash Breakpointstechnology only!
- Supported by all major IDEsMore info...
- Supports concurrent access to CPU by multiple applications3
- Crossplatform support (runs on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X)4
- Intelligence in the emulator firmwareMore info...
- Remote Server included. Allows using J-Link remotely via TCP/IPMore info...
- GDBServer includedMore info...
- Production flash programming software (J-Flash) availableMore info...
- Software Developer Kit (SDK) availableMore info...
- Supports multiple target interfaces: JTAG, SWD
- Supports SWV/SWO (Serial Wire Viewer / Serial wire output)
- Wide target voltage range: 1.2V - 3.3V, 5V tolerant
- Supports JTAG chains with multiple devices
- Embedded Trace Buffer (ETB) support
- Various target adapters available, including optical isolation adapter.More info...
- RDI interface DLL available.More info...
- Fully plug and play compatible
- No power supply required, powered through USB
- Support for adaptive clocking
- All JTAG signals can be monitored, target voltage can be measured
- Target power supply: J-Link can supply up to 300 mA to target with overload protection
- 1x J-link V9 ARM Emulator
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Connector Cable