LMV331ICT Analog Comparators 2.7 to 5 V 20uA 200 ns ESD 2kV
The LMV331, LMV393 and LMV339 are the single/dual/quad and low voltage versions of the industry standard LM339 and LM393. They can operate with a supply voltage ranging from 2.7 to 5 V, and exhibit a lower current consumption than their predecessors LM339 and LM393. These devices are a perfect choice for low-voltage applications.
The LMV3xx are available in tiny packages, making them ideal for applications where space saving is a constraint. The devices are designed to operate in the temperature range of -40°C to +85°C and are suitable for a variety of applications.
- Supply operation from 2.7 to 5 V
- Low current consumption: 20 μA
- Input common mode range includes ground
- Wide temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Low output saturation voltage
- Propagation delay: 200 ns
- Open drain output
- ESD tolerance: 2 kV HBM / 200 V MM
- SMD packages