AB Two Phase 5-24V 400 Pulses Incremental Optical Rotary Encoder
This module is ideally suited to adding rotation detection to your project and is compatible with microcontrollers such as the Arduino. The encoder lets you add control to your project similar to radio volume control knobs in cars and detecting rotation direction, speed in machines. The rotary 6mm shaft provides a large range of compatible knobs to choose from allowing you to get the right knob for your job.
For measuring the rotational speed of the object, angle, acceleration, and length measurements.
Suitable for intelligent control of various displacement measurement, automatic fixed-length leather automatic guillotine machine, steel fixed length cutting controller, civil measured height human scale, college game with robots.
- AB two-phase incremental optical rotary encoder 400 pulses, NPN open collector output . (We also have 360 pulses and 600 pulses in stock, including NPN open collector output and voltage output two kinds of output. If you need please leave message for which one, or we will send by default 400 pulses and NPN open collector output ).
- Standard with 1.5 m cable
- Performance: 400 pulses / rev.
- Operating voltage: DC5-24V
- Maximum mechanical speed: 5000 rev / min
- The electrical response frequency: 20K / sec
- Integrated speed: 2000 rev / min
- Size: Encoder body size: φ38mm; shaft φ6 × 13mm; axis platform: High 5mm, φ20mm; fixing holes for: M3 screws
- Three mounting holes on the circle 30, and the other three mounting holes on the 28 circle ; side qualify.
- Width: 38
- Height: 51
- Weight: 118
- Drive Voltage: 5 - 24V DC
- 400 Pulse per revolution
- 5000/min Maximum revloution speed
- 20K/sec Electrical response frequency
- 2000rpm Intergrated speed
- Draw Current: 30mA
- Form Factor: 6x13mm Flat sided shaft
- Mounting holes: M3
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C (unconfirmed)
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Included Items: 1 400BM Rotary encoder
AB rectangular two-phase quadrature pulse output circuit output NPN open collector output type, this output type can and with internal pull-up resistor connected directly to the microcontroller or PLC, such as 51 single or Mitsubishi PLC (PLC's input to switch connected to 0V should work), Note: If the encoder is not connected to the device can not be directly oscilloscope oscilloscope (open collector output when there is no pull-up resistor, there is no voltage output) to oscilloscope please plus two pull-up resistor AB two-phaseoutput;
How to connection: