STM32 Nucleo-32 development board with STM32L031K6 MCU, supports Arduino connectivity
On Board STLINK V2
The STM32 Nucleo-32 board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototypes with the STM32 microcontroller, choosing from various combinations of performance, power consumption and features.The Arduino™ Nano connectivity makes it easy to expand the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a choice of specialized shields.The STM32 Nucleo-32 board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer and it comes with the STM32 comprehensive software HAL library, together with various packaged software examples, as well as direct access to the ARM® mbed Enabled™ on-line resources.
- STM32 microcontrollers in 32-pin packages
- Three LEDs:
- USB communication (LD1), power LED (LD2), user LED (LD3)
- Reset push-button
- Board expansion connectors
- Arduino™ Nano
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK USB VBUS or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, virtual COM port, debug port
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™ , Keil® , GCC-based IDEs, ARM® mbed
- ARM® mbed Enabled™ (see http://mbed.org)
Dikkat = Paket içerisinden mini usb kablo çıkmaz.