1Hz - 150kHz Sinyal Jeneratörü
- Besleme : DC 3.3V 30V
- Frekans Aralığı 1Hz – 150kHz
- Duty Aralığı : % 0-100
- DC 3.3 to 30v
- Frequency range: 1Hz ~ 150KHz
- Duty ratio range: 0 - 100%
- Square Wave signal frequency generator
- PWM dimming, speed and other applications
- Frequency accuracy in each range is about 2%
- Signal load capacity current 5 ~ 30ma
- RS232 TTL level communication in 9600 bps
- PWM amplitude equal to the supply voltage
Working voltage: 3.3 ~ 30V
Frequency range: 1Hz ~ 150KHz
Frequency accuracy: the accuracy in each range is about 2%
Signal load capacity: the output current can be about 5 ~ 30ma
Output amplitude: PWM amplitude equal to the supply voltage
Ambient temperature: -20 ~ +70 °
LCD display frequency and duty cycle, very clear, PWM output can be set to the frequency and duty cycle.
Wide frequency range, high precision.
Serial communication, TTL level.
Used as a square wave signal generator, generate square wave signal for experimental development and use.
Used to generate a square wave signal that controls the motor driver.
Generate adjustable pulse for MCU use.
Generate adjustable pulse, control the relevant circuit (PWM dimming speed and other applications).
Serial control (single-chip TTL level communication).
Fine workmanship and good performance.
Stable and reliable.
Easy to use.
Long service life.
Frequency is divided into four ranges, automatic switching:
1. XXX (no decimal point): the smallest unit is 1Hz, the value range of 1Hz ~ 999Hz;
2. X.XX (decimal point in the hundred) the smallest unit is 0.01Khz, the range of 1.00Khz ~ 9.99Khz;
3. XX.X (decimal point in ten): the smallest unit is 0.1Khz; value range of 10.0KHz ~ 99.9KHz
4. X.X.X (decimal point in ten and hundred): the smallest unit is 1Khz; value range 1KHz ~ 150KHz
5. e.g. frequency display:
100 indicates PWM output 100Hz pulse;
1.01 indicates PWM output 1.01K pulse;
54.1 indicates that the PWM output has a pulse of 54.1 kHz;
1.2.4 indicates that the PWM output is 124 kHz pulse;
6. Duty cycle range: 0 ~ 100%
The module has four independent keys, used to set the frequency and duty cycle.
Support touch (increase or decrease a unit) and long press (fast increase or decrease).
The parameters automatically save, power down Not lost.
9600 bps Data bits: 8
Stop bit: 1
Check digit: none
Flow control: none
1>. set the frequency of the PWM
"F101": Set the frequency to 101 HZ (001 to 999)
"F1.05": set the frequency of 1.05 KHZ (1.00 ~ 9.99)
"F10.5": Set the frequency to 10.5KHZ (10.0 ~ 99.9)
"F1.0.5": set the frequency of 105KHZ (1.0.0 ~ 1.5.0)
2>. set the PWM duty cycle
"DXXX": set the PWM duty cycle to XXX; (001 ~ 100)
Such as D050, set the PWM duty cycle is 50%
3>. read the set parameters
Send a "read" string to read the set parameters.
Set successfully return: DOWN.
Setup failed to return: FALL.