SPF5189Z 50-4000 MHz RF Amplikatör
The SPF5189Z RF is a low noise RF Amplifier module which works on the 50-4000 MHz range. It features low noise figure and is mostly used as a high frequency or intermediate frequency preamplifier for a wide range of radio receivers, also amplifying circuits of highly sensitive electronic detection devices. In the case of amplifying a weak signal, the noise of the amplifier itself is very critical, so it is necessary to reduce it to improve the signal-to-noise ratio of the output.
A low-noise amplifier (LNA) is an electronic amplifier that amplifies a very low-power signal without significantly degrading its signal-to-noise ratio. A typical amplifier increases the power of both the signal and the noise present at its input, whereas LNAs are designed to amplify a signal while minimizing additional noise. Designers can minimize additional noise by using low-noise components, operating points, and circuit topologies. Minimizing additional noise must balance with other goals such as power gain and impedance matching.
A radio frequency power amplifier (RF power amplifier) is a type of electronic amplifier that converts a low-power radio-frequency signal into a higher power signal. Typically, RF power amplifiers drive the antenna of a transmitter. Design goals often include gain, power output, bandwidth, power efficiency, linearity (low signal compression at rated output), input and output impedance matching, and heat dissipation.
- This RF Amplifier features low noise figure, is a LNA RF Amplifier.
- Generally used as a high frequency or intermediate frequency preamplifier for a wide range of radio receivers, as well as amplifying circuits of highly sensitive electronic detection devices.
- In the case of amplifying weak signal, the noise of the amplifier itself may be very serious, so it is hoped that this noise will be reduced to improve the signal-to-noise ratio of the output.
- Application: LNA for the main mobile communication base station infrastructure applications, such as wireless communication transceiver card, tower mounted amplifier (TMA), combiner, Repeaters, and distal/digital wireless wide band end equipment application design.
- This RF low noise amplifier LNA is 50-4000MHz, NF = 0.6dB.
- LNA: 50-4000mhz
- NF: SPF5189Z
- LNA0: 0.6 dB
- Amplifier: FM
- Color: green
- Size: 23*28MM
- Material: Electronic component
Paket İçeriği :
• 1 Adet SPF5189Z 50-4000 MHz RF Amplikatör