TB6612FNG Driver IC for Dual DC motor
The TB6612FNG Motor Driver can control up to two DC motors at a constant current of 1.2A (3.2A peak). Two input signals (IN1 and IN2) can be used to control the motor in one of four function modes: CW, CCW, short-brake and stop. The two motor outputs (A and B) can be separately controlled, and the speed of each motor is controlled via a PWM input signal with a frequency up to 100kHz. The STBY pin should be pulled high to take the motor out of standby mode.
Logic supply voltage (VCC) can be in the range of 2.7–5.5VDC, while the motor supply (VM) is limited to a maximum voltage of 15VDC. The output current is rated up to 1.2A per channel (or up to 3.2A for a short, single pulse).
This little board comes with all components installed as shown. Decoupling capacitors are included on both supply lines. All pins of the TB6612FNG are broken out to two 0.1" pitch headers; the pins are arranged such that input pins are on one side and output pins are on the other.
• Power supply voltage; VM = 15 V(Max)
• VCC = 2.7–5.5V
• Output current; IOUT=1.2 A(ave) / 3.2 A (peak)
• Output low ON resistor; 0.5Ω (upper+lower Typ. @VM ≥ 5 V)
• Standby (Power save) system
• CW / CCW / short brake / stop function modes
• Built-in thermal shutdown circuit and low voltage detecting circuit
• Small faced package(SSOP24: 0.65 mm Lead pitch)
• All pins of the TB6612FNG broken out to 0.1" spaced pins
• Filtering capacitors on both supply lines
• In rated range, the chip will not produce heat basically. It has more stable performance
• Built-in thermal shutdown circuit and low voltage detection circuit
• Package weight: 0.036 kg
• Package Size: 5.70 x 3.60 x 0.60 cm
Wiring must be very careful and pay attention to the positive and negative polarity.
- 1 x Module,
- 2 x Pin Header