TB6643KQ Full-Bridge 50V 4.5A DC Motor Driver IC
The TB6643KQ is a full-bridge DC motor driver IC employing the MOS process for output power transistors.
The low ON-resistance MOS process and PWM control enables driving DC motors with high thermal efficiency.
Four operating modes are selectable via IN1 and IN2: clockwise (CW), counterclockwise (CCW), Short Brake and Stop.
- Power supply voltage: 50 V (max)
- Output current: 4.5 A (max)
- Output ON-resistance: 0.55 (typ.)
- PWM control
- CW/CCW/Short Brake/Stop modes
- Overcurrent shutdown circuit (ISD)
- Overvoltage shutdown circuit (VSD)
- Thermal shutdown circuit (TSD)
- Undervoltage lockout circuit (UVLO)
- Dead time for preventing shoot-through current