TD-8120MG Waterproof Metal Gear Digital Servo with 20kg High Torque 180Angle
These servos have very powerful coreless motors, produce a torque of 18.5Kg•cm with a 4.8V power supply or 21.8Kg•cm with 6.0V batteries. It is one of the best servos that have been produced and the most powerful, able to pull up to 20Kg.
Ideal for mechanical traction operations, for directional control, steering, flaps and so on. Perfect for most small electric models, FES, parkflyers, helicopters and airplanes, robots, racing cars, trucks, boats, etc.
The universal "S" type connector fits on most receivers like Futaba, JR, GWS, Cirrus, Blue Bird, Blue Arrow, Corona, Berg, Spektrum and Hitec.
- Model: TD8120MG
- Metal gears; Double bearing; Waterproof axis
- Connector: type "S" (GND, VCC, Signal)
- Cable length: 300mm
- Operating speed: 0.18sec / 60° (4.8V without load)
- Operating speed: 0.14sec / 60° (6.0V without load)
- Torque: 18.5Kg•cm at 4.8V
- Torque: 21.8Kg•cm to 6.0V
- Deadband width: 4μs
- Operating temperature: -30° C to 60°C
- Supply voltage: 4.8 - 7.2Vcc
- Dimensions: 54.44 x 20 x 40.45 mm
- Weight: 65g