TDA7492P Bluetooth Receiver Amplifier Audio Board 2X25W
- Sound quality is very good by using this module.
- Equipped with AUX interface(wired audio input.
- Using TDA7492P power amplifier chip,
- CSR8635 Bluetooth chip, Bluetooth V4.0 stereo input various versions of the bluetooth connection.
- After power on, automatically enter into pairing mode, search the name: SANWU Audio.
- Output Impedance: 8Ω(Best), 4/6/8/16Ω impedance can drive speakers
- With 5 buttons for adjustment, convenient and easy operation.
- Supply Voltage: DC 10-25V
- Power Interface: 2.1mm DC Socket
- Reverse power protection
- Audio Input: Bluetooth Receiver V4.0
- Audio Output: Terminals
- Number of Channels: Two-channel Stereo
- Output Impedance: 8 ohms Best (can drive 4,6,8,16ohm impedance speakers)
- Amplifier chip: TDA7492P (with the letter P is a Dual-channel 25-watt 25W + 25W )
- Output power: 2 x 25W
- Additional features: AUX audio input interface (Wire mode audio input)
- Aux insert will automatically detect.
- When aux is inserted, Bluetooth will break, aux priority, audio is input, not mixed.
- PCB Board Size: 82 * 50mm / 3.23 * 1.97in
- Weight: 31g / 1.09oz
Note: Use only laptop power or switching power supply.
Note: If you use external audio, you need connect 3.5mm audio line;
Note: Auto detection for AUX input, the Bluetooth will disconnect after AUX input
The TDA7492P is a dual BTL class-D audio amplifier with single power supply, designed for LCD TVs and monitors.
Thanks to the high efficiency and exposed-pad-down (EPD) package no heatsink is required.
- 25 W + 25 W continuous output power at THD = 10% with VCC= 20 V and RL= 8 Ω
- Wide-range single-supply operation (8 - 26 V)
- High efficiency (η = 90%)
- Four selectable, fixed gain settings of nominally 21.6 dB, 27.6 dB, 31.1 dB and 33.6 dB
- Differential inputs minimize common-mode noise
- Standby and mute features
- Short-circuit protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Externally synchronizable
- 1 x TDA7492P Bluetooth Receiver Amplifier Audio Board 2X25W