"RRD-102V2.0" stereo radio module (FM Stereo radio Module) with high sensitivity, low power, ultra-small size of FM stereo radio module. Using RDA Microelectronics of RDA5807M (or RDA5802NM), this circuit external components, the noise factor is minimal. With small size, low power, low cost, simple application, using a wide range of advantages. Juju is an easy to use high cost, single-chip FM stereo radio module.
- - Using a common 102BC module package, users can replace the use of direct, without changing the circuit design.
- - High sensitivity, low noise, anti-interference ability, very few external components, small size (11 * 11.2MM Max), extremely simple to use.
- - 76-108MHz FM bands worldwide compatible (including Japan, Europe and America 76-91MHz 87.5-108.5MHz).
- - I2C serial data bus communication interface, support for external reference clock input.
- - COMS technology fully integrated single-chip integrated circuits, power consumption is minimal.
- - Built-in high-precision A / D (analog to digital converter) and digital frequency synthesizer.
- - Built-in LDO regulator, low power consumption, wide voltage range (2.7-3.6VDC).
- - Built-in noise cancellation, soft mute, bass boost circuit design.
- v32Ω load high power audio output, headphone connections are direct, no external audio driver amplifier.
- - The application is simple, low cost and high cost.