ST-LINK/V2, in-circuit debugger/programmer for STM8 and STM32
The ST-LINK/V2 is an in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM8 and STM32 microcontroller families. The single wire interface module (SWIM) and JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) interfaces are used to communicate with any STM8 or STM32 microcontroller located on an application board.
STM8 applications use the USB full speed interface to communicate with STMicroelectronic's ST Visual Develop (STVD) or ST Visual Program (STVP) software.
STM32 applications use the USB full speed interface to communicate with Atollic, IAR, Keil or TASKING integrated development environments.
- 5 V power supplied by a USB connector
- USB 2.0 full speed compatible interface
- USB standard A to mini B cable
- SWIM specific features
- 1.65 V to 5.5 V application voltage supported on SWIM interface
- SWIM low-speed and high-speed modes supported
- SWIM programming speed rate: 9.7 Kbytes/s in low speed and 12.8 Kbytes/s in high speed
- SWIM cable for connection to the application via an ERNI standard vertical (ref: 284697 or 214017) or horizontal (ref: 214012) connector
- SWIM cable for connection to the application via a pin header or a 2.54 mm pitch connector
- JTAG specific features
- 1.65 V to 3.6 V application voltage supported on the JTAG interface and 5 V tolerant inputs
- JTAG cable for connection to a standard JTAG 20-pin pitch 2.54 mm connector
- Direct firmware update feature supported (DFU)
- Status LED which blinks during communication with the PC
- Operating temperature 0 to 50 °C