The FT232RL is a USB to serial Serial Adapter Module. A low-cost way to add USB capability to For Arduino or other microcontrollers. Use this to give your own breadboard For Arduino USB capability for bootloading or downloading sketches.
- Original FT232RL onboard
- USB supply power, can choose 5V or 3.3V interface level.
- VCC, GND, TXD, RXD, RTS#, CTS# : connected to the onboard soldered pinheaders.
- This board includes a DTR pin needed to auto-reset For Arduino when downloading to your device.
- The other Pins : accessable on the drill holes (separate pinheaders are also provided for easily connecting to user system, the pitch is compatible with bread board
- 3 power mode : 5V output, 3.3V output, or powered by target board (3.3V-5V)
- 3 LEDs: TXD LED, RXD LED, POWER LED
- USB power has over current protection, using 500MA self-restore fuse.
- Supports Mac, Linux, Android, WinCE, Windows 7/8/8.1/10…
- Color: Red
- Net weight: 4 g
- 1 x FT232RL USB to TTL Module
- 6 Pins female to female dupont cable