USBasp V2.0 is a USB in-circuit programmer for Atmel’s: ATMEGA, ATTINY, AT90, AT90CAN and AT90PWM Series Microcontrollers.
These AVR programmers are based on Thomas Fischl’s USBasp design and connect to your computer’s USB port. Not only are they quite compact (70x20mm), but the design is really elegant. The USB interface is achieved by using an atmega8 processor and the rest is done in firmware.
Being an Open source hardware (OSHW) project, released under the GNU General Public License, you are free to download the schematic and firmware from Thomas’s website, but then you have a chicken and egg problem. In order to load the USBASP firmware onto the atmega8 on the programmer, yes you guessed it, you need an AVR programmer. Much easier to buy one fully built and programmed.
Some of the features include:
- Onboard ATMega8(L) Mcu.
- Overcurrent protection, Resettable 500 mA fuse for short-circuit prevention
- 3.3V and 5V power supply supported ( Selection jumper (JP1) )
- Self program (firmware update) jumper (JP2)
- Clock Speed control Jumper (JP3)
- USB Type A connector for directly pluging in to PC USB port
- Allows you to read or write the microcontroller EEPROM, firmware, fuse bits and lock bits
- Supported OS: Windows 8, Windows 7, Works under multiple platforms. Linux, Mac OS X and Windows are tested.
- Programming speed is up to 5kBytes/sec.
- Software controlled SCK option to support targets with low clock speed (< 1.5MHz)
- 10 pin ISP interface (conforms to standard ISP 10-pin pinout)
- Brand new ,mini size
- Support USB 1.0 or 2.0 interface
- Power and programmer status LEDs
- Progisp, Khazama, AVRDUDE, PonyProg support.
- Size: Approx 3.2 x 0.4 x 0.8 inches / 8.1 x 1.02 x 2.03cm
Documents & Downloads
- USBASP V2.0 User Guide
- AVRDUDE supports USBasp since version 5.2.
- BASCOM-AVR supports USBasp since version 220.127.116.11.
- Khazama AVR Programmer is a Windows XP/Vista GUI application for USBasp and avrdude.
- eXtreme Burner – AVR is a Windows GUI Software for USBasp based USB AVR programmers.
- A command line light weight dfu-programmer can also be used
- USBASP Driver
- To easily install USB Driver (without requiring windows signature check) on Windows 10, and Windows 8 you can use Zadig tool. The detailed procedure can be seen here
- The latest Window Drivers are fully signed, so you can use them on Windows Vista and above without any issues. The driver will work on both 32 and 64 bit platforms. On Linux And Mac OS X no kernel driver is required, just use AVRdude and specify the correct port.
The programmer will work with a wide variety of Atmel AVR microcontrollers including the Atmega8a and Atmega168a. A full list is available on the specifications tab. The programmer will also work with a variety of software including
ATmega8, ATmega8A, ATmega8U2, ATmega8HVA, ATmega16, ATmega16A, ATmega16HVA, ATmega16HVB, ATmega16M1, ATmega16U2, ATmega16U4, ATmega32, ATmega32A, ATmega32C1, ATmega32HVB, ATmega32M1, ATmega32U2, ATmega32U4, ATmega32U6, ATmega48, ATmega48P, ATmega48PA, ATmega64, ATmega64A,ATmega64C1, ATmega64M1, ATmega88, ATmega88P, ATmega88PA, ATmega103, ATmega128, ATmega128A, ATmega128RFA1, ATmega161, ATmega162, ATmega163, ATmega164P, ATmega164PA, ATmega165, ATmega165P, ATmega168, ATmega168P, ATmega168PA, ATmega169, ATmega169P, ATmega323, ATmega324, ATmega324PA, ATmega325, ATmega325P, ATmega328P, ATmega329, ATmega329P, ATmega406, ATmega640, ATmega644, ATmega644P, ATmega644PA, ATmega645, ATmega649, ATmega1280, ATmega1281, ATmega1284P, ATmega2560, ATmega2561, ATmega3250, ATmega3250P, ATmega3290, ATmega3290P, ATmega6450, ATmega6490, ATmega8515, ATmega8535
ATtiny10, ATtiny11, ATtiny12, ATtiny13, ATtiny13A, ATtiny15, ATtiny22, ATtiny24, ATtiny24A, ATtiny25, ATtiny26, ATtiny28, ATtiny43U, ATtiny44, ATtiny44A, ATtiny45, ATtiny48, ATtiny84, ATtiny85, ATtiny88, ATtiny167, ATtiny261, ATtiny261A, ATtiny461, ATtiny861, ATtiny861A, ATtiny2313, ATtiny2313A
Paket içeriği :
- 1 Adet USBASP
- 1 Adet 5x2 pin flat kablo 20cm