This great little joystick is the perfect companion to your Arduino or other Microcontroller based project. This module combines two potentiometers and a pushbutton switch into a solid mechanical package with an ergonomic thumb dome. Perfect for controlling motors, servos, etc.
The potentiometers track the position of the joystick in two dimensions and the button responds to downward pressure. Springs pull the joystick back to the center position.
This joystick provides a smooth, fluid motion, strong click reply and a straight forward interface.
- 2 x 5K Potentiometers for reading the X and Y position
- 1 x Normally Open Momentary Switch (Closes with downward pressure on the joystick)
- Simple 5 pin interface with clearly marked pins on standard 0.1" centers.
- Dimensions: 4 X 2.6 X 3.2CM
- Connector: +5Vcc - GND - VRx - VRy - SW